avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 942 soluții astăzi
Forum Suport Tehnic Probleme tehnice in functionarea ... Child Support
Discuție deschisă în Probleme tehnice in functionarea avocatnet.ro

Child Support

Hello to all,

I will write in english. I have a child with RO woman. I work in Romania Long story short she found another guy while pregnant with me, She lives in cluj me in Bucharest. We arranged the money payment without a court since i told her i will go there only dead.
My problem is i that dont understand how Romanian court and justification of 25% of the income of the person BUT not the needs of the child? So if i earn 8000 lei the court would take me 2000 lei. In Romania child defintelly dont need 400 eur especially if she owns an apartment,

In my country there is a social tribunal which decides amount based on the childs needs but not just 25% of a man salary.

I wonder how long does those procedures takes? Would court take into account that i spent 2000 lei per month driving to cluj from bucharest, paying accommodations? I assume not.

I believe Romanian family court system is business so that they can punish hard working man and extend the trials as long as possible off course in woman's favor..

Seara frumoasa

Ultima modificare: Marți, 4 Iunie 2024
Pavko, utilizator

Alte discuții în legătură

Trimis comisiei eu, va rog fiti de partea dreptatii si promovati-l, prieteni juristi amy_pilot amy_pilot Sirs, I address this to you as I am a young proffessional citizen in the country which has been selected to reach the EU commission the ... (vezi toată discuția)
Neplata factura de vodafone Vicevico Vicevico Hello, in april 2015 I took an abonement from vodafone with a phone, I have payed in advance some of the money. nowdays, I got an sms that I have to pay my ... (vezi toată discuția)