avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 975 soluții astăzi
Forum Activitate Pavko

Activitate Pavko

Discuție Child Support
Hello to all,

I will write in english. I have a child with RO woman. I work in Romania Long story short she found another guy while pregnant with me, She lives in cluj me in Bucharest. We arranged the money payment without a court since i told her i will go there only dead.
My problem is i that dont understand how Romanian court and justification of 25% of the income of the person BUT not the needs of the child? So if i earn 8000 lei the court would take me 2000 lei. In Romania child defintelly dont need 400 eur especially if she owns an apartment,

In my country there is a social tribunal which decides amount based on the childs needs but not just 25% of a man salary.

I wonder how long does those procedures takes? Would court take into account that i spent 2000 lei per month driving to cluj from bucharest, paying accommodations? I assume not.

I believe Romanian family court system is business so that they can punish hard working man and extend the trials as long as possible off course in woman's favor..

Seara frumoasa