avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 849 soluții astăzi
Forum Discuţii juridice Dreptul, calculatorul meu şi ... Spam sau ce?
Discuție deschisă în Dreptul, calculatorul meu şi internetul

Spam sau ce?

Am primit pe Facebook urmatorul msj: "Dear pirvu
I am looking for a relative of the deceased pirvu who lost his life in Libya, during Gaddafi crisis and war. I am his legal adviser and had been looking for his next of kin but couldn't.My client left a fund legacy worth of US$9.6,000,000.00 Million before he died.
I solicit your consent to enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client ( pirvu ) since both of you bear the same last name so we would work together in securing the transfer of this money into your own account as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed sharing pattern / ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and 40% for you.
For more details, do contact me with your data through my private email address,after which I will send you the details of how the transaction will commence.
1. Full Name:
2. Country:
3. Telephone:
4. Date of birth:
5. E-mail:
I await your Urgent reply.
Barrister Frank Adjahoto
Tel: +22899754277.
Email:faonline228@gmail.com"... e sarlatanie sau ce?
Cel mai recent răspuns: tgeorgescu , utilizator 00:31, 8 Iulie 2013
E clar SPAM
si eu am primit acelasi mesaj :
Conversaţia a început 25 mai

11:00
Bocsan Nicolae

Fotografii din cronologie
Studiu cu rezultat spectaculos: multe dintre mamele care au fumat în timpul sarc...Vezi mai mult
De: Yahoo! News România
Astăzi

15:34
Roxana Bocsan

22:16
Frank Adjahoto
Dear Cocis,
I am looking for a relative of the deceased Cocis who lost his life in Libya, during Gaddafi crisis and war. I am his legal adviser and had been looking for his next of kin but couldn't.My client left a fund legacy worth of US$9.6,000,000.00 Million before he died.
I solicit your consent to enable me produce you as the Next of Kin to my deceased client ( Cocis ) since both of you bear the same last name so we would work together in securing the transfer of this money into your own account as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed sharing pattern / ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and 40% for you.
For more details, do contact me with your data through my private email address,after which I will send you the details of how the transaction will commence.
1. Full Name:
2. Country:
3. Telephone:
4. Date of birth:
5. E-mail:
I await your Urgent reply.
Barrister Frank Adjahoto
Tel: +22899754277.
Email: faonline228@gmail.com
Are un nume: escrocherie nigeriana sau art. 419 cod penal nigerian. Detalii pe [ link extern ]
Ultima modificare: Luni, 8 Iulie 2013
tgeorgescu, utilizator

~ final discuție ~

Alte discuții în legătură

Dreptul de folosire al domeniului Bogdan V Bogdan V Buna ziua, Daca firma are un domeniu www rezervat pe un an de zile prin plata facturii catre firma de hosting, este posibil ca o firma straina, din China de ... (vezi toată discuția)
Feriti-va de oferte...glumete! ContSters84518 ContSters84518 Pe contul din avocat.net am primit urmatorul mesaj: Greeting Dear, I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor met before ... (vezi toată discuția)