avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 757 soluții astăzi
Forum Discuţii juridice Dreptul familiei sau probleme ... acte necesare casatorie anglia
Discuție deschisă în Dreptul familiei sau probleme juridice de familie

acte necesare casatorie anglia

salut
in vara asta as vrea sa ma casatoresc in anglia cu un cetatean polonez
de ce acte as avea nevoie?si de unde as putea sa le iau de aici sau din anglia? va multumesc
Cel mai bine mergeti si interesati-va la Ambasada Marii Britanii de la Bucuresti pentru a sti exact ce acte aveti nevoie pentru casatorie. In orice caz, sigur va trebuie certificatul de nastere si pasaportul cu viza de intrare in tara respectiva.
1. I WANT TO GET MARRIED OR REGISTER MY CIVIL PARTNERSHIP IN THE UK AND I
AM OVERSEAS
1.1 You will need to obtain entry clearance as a fiancé(e), or a proposed civil
partner, or a marriage visitor or civil partnership visitor.
1.2 You should apply for fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner entry clearance if you
are planning to travel to marry or register your civil partnership with someone
already in the UK and you plan to stay in the country. You should apply for a
marriage or civil partnership visitor entry clearance if you only want to visit the UK
to get married or register your civil partnership, but do not plan to stay for more
than six months.
1.3 These rules apply, irrespective of whether you are a visa national (a person
who needs a visa in order to gain entry to the UK for any purpose) or a non-visa
national. You won't be able to give to a registrar notice to marry or register your
civil partnership without the correct valid sticker in your passport or travel
document.
1.4 You should apply for your entry clearance at a British Embassy, Consulate,
or High Commission in the country overseas where you are normally resident.
1.5 A fee, currently £500, is payable for fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner entry
clearance.
1.6 A fee, currently £63, is payable for marriage or civil partnership visitor entry
clearance.
1.7 If you are applying for a fiancé(e) or proposed civil partnership entry
clearance, both parties to the marriage or civil partnership must be over 18 years
of age.
2. I WANT TO GET MARRIED OR REGISTER MY CIVIL PARTNERSHIP IN THE UK AND I
AM ALREADY IN THE COUNTRY
2.1 If you
(a) are an EEA (European Economic Area) national exercising rights of residence
in the UK, or
(b) are the family member of an EEA national exercising rights of residence in the
UK, or
(c) have settled status in the UK (i.e. are free of any restriction on the period for
which you may remain; this is normally signified by an indefinite leave to enter or
remain stamp or residence permit in your passport)
then you will not require a certificate of approval for marriage or civil partnership
in order to be able to give to a registrar notice to marry or register your civil
partnership.
2.2 If you do not fall into category (a) or (b) or (c) at para. 2.1 above, you will
need to apply for a certificate of approval from the Home Office (unless you
benefit from the present exemption set out at section 5.1 of this note).

~ final discuție ~

Alte discuții în legătură

Needed paperwork chayanne87 chayanne87 Hi, I\'m a romanian citizen planning to apply for US citizenship within a month or two. I\'m married to a US citizen and we have 2 minor children together. We ... (vezi toată discuția)
Munca in uk buiavasi buiavasi Buna seara ! Am primit o oferta de munca la un hotel din Londra si schita contractului de munca pe care o anexez in attach cu rugamintea de a ma lamuri daca ... (vezi toată discuția)