avocatnet.ro explicăm legislația
Caută (ex. salariu minim) 414 soluții astăzi
Forum Discuţii juridice Paşapoarte, cărţi de ... Needed paperwork
Discuție deschisă în Paşapoarte, cărţi de identitate, acte de stare civilă - formalităţi, obţinere, probleme

Needed paperwork

Hi, I'm a romanian citizen planning to apply for US citizenship within a month or two. I'm married to a US citizen and we have 2 minor children together. We want to go to Romania and stay a few years. I want to know what paperwork do we need to make this journey as easy as possible. Thank you.
Cel mai recent răspuns: tgeorgescu , utilizator 23:37, 10 Aprilie 2018
... paperwork regarding what? What issues do you imagine that you may encounter while the journey is underway?
Regarding a US citizen staying in Ro for a few years and be able to drive a car. For our marriage to be recognized there. Also to be able to register our children's birth certificates, so they can acquire double citizenship.

MihailZC a scris:

... paperwork regarding what? What issues do you imagine that you may encounter while the journey is underway?

As long as you have a valid driver's license issued in the EU or the US you are free to drive in Romania. As to your marriage being recognized in ROmania... it depends on what you mean by that. As long as you are a romanian citizen you can register your marriage with the romanian authorities. You need a marriage certificate carying an apostille. The same with the children's birth certificates.
The children of a Romanian citizen are Romanian citizens at birth.

~ final discuție ~

Alte discuții în legătură

Web site for lease: www.romanianpassport.co.il - 1200+ uniqe visitors/mo + #1 google ranking josephe josephe Hello, I am one of the owners of http://www.romanianpassport.co.il . Our site is ranked #1 on Google.com and Google.co.il for the term "Romanian ... (vezi toată discuția)
Incepand o companie cetatean strain aboelsebah aboelsebah Buna, Sunt student în România, am vrut să înceapă o afacere on-line, precum și în scopul de a face clienții încredere în mine trebuie să dovedesc ... (vezi toată discuția)
Acte necesare casatorie anglia carmen 24 carmen 24 salut in vara asta as vrea sa ma casatoresc in anglia cu un cetatean polonez de ce acte as avea nevoie?si de unde as putea sa le iau de aici sau din anglia? ... (vezi toată discuția)